Public Forum Day – Oct 1 (In-Person & Live Stream)
As part of PPF2022’s service to the wider community, we are offering a separate admission public forum/event on October 1st. Presented by PPF in Association with The Psychedelic Association of Canada
Topics will include:
- Updates from MAPS Canada, Therapsil, Roots to Thrive, Psychedelic Association of Canada, Chacruna Canada
- Research update/summary; Psychedelic Research Institute
- Harm reduction and resources
- Failure of psychiatry/Debunking myths about health care system
- Indigenous perspectives
- Accessibility of medicines and treatments
- Patient voices; importance and power of preparation and integration, and group therapy
- Above ground vs underground practices
- Safety and ethics; opportunities and risks/red flags; competency of sitters vs therapists
- How to structure accountability groups; how to find good ethical therapists
Meals included /in-person ticket: The in-person ticket for the Oct 1st public forum day includes lunch, morning coffee/tea, and an afternoon coffee/tea break.
Live Stream ticket: Participants can opt to attend virtually, and access the video recording for up to 6 months.