Executive Director wanted for PPF’s new non-profit
PPF Canada is setting up as a not-for-profit entity, and is currently seeking an Executive Director to lead this process and this reorganization.
The ideal candidate is a grounded, ethical, and energetic leader and team player, with a solid understanding of the dynamics, benefits and challenges of psychedelic-assisted therapies and their impact in the community. This candidate is passionate about working collaboratively to educate and share learnings amongst all health providers and others interested in this field. With responsibility for the overall management of the organization, this candidate’s job scope will range from strategic planning to execution, and includes operations, event management, program development, continuing education initiatives, marketing, public/community relations, and board relations.
- Establish and lead the new PPF not-for-profit organization and team, while aligning with and building upon the foundational vision, mission, and values (i.e. inclusivity, transparency, mutual respect)
- Develop and fine tune the organization’s long term goals and objectives, in collaboration and consultation with the community, board members and volunteers
- Facilitate the design and execution of Forum events and activities
Serve as PPF Canada’s primary spokesperson to the organization’s constituents, the media and the general public.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations in the spirit of cooperation, and to strategically enhance the organization.
- Seek funding opportunities and sponsorships for the organization.
- Build relationships with funders, potential funders, speakers and delegates, continuing education bodies, sponsors, supporters, and community leaders.
Professional and Personal Qualifications:
- An astute, ethical, credible and professional builder/leader able to establish clear priorities, delegate and lead by example.
- Strategic thinker, and able to plan as well as roll up the sleeves to execute details.
Ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the staff, board, and volunteers.
- Strong written and oral communicator – and public speaker.
- Engages and works effectively with people of all cultures and genders, and from all walks of life
- Experienced organizer and convenor of conferences/workshops/events/training.
Experienced program/project manager.
- Competent in cross-cultural dynamics.
- Strong work ethic.
- Familiar with therapeutic/healing professions.
This is a part-time volunteer position. Hours are flexible. As we expand our reach with workshops and education resources there is opportunity for financial compensation.
How to Apply:
Please upload your cover letter and resume in PDF format.