We are now inviting submissions for individual and panel presentations. While we are accepting general submissions, we are also listing some specific topics/subject areas we are interested to cover at the 2020 Forum:
1) Research of psychedelic-assisted therapies, with an emphasis on data from queer, POC and indigenous perspectives; learnings, challenges and experiences.
2) Research/case studies of psychedelic-assisted therapies combined with other modalities (i.e. expressive arts, EMDR, IFS, mind-body modalities such as focusing-oriented therapy, dream work, somatic experiencing, etc.
3) Legalization, Medicalization and/versus Decriminalization of psychedelic and plant medicines.
4) Psychedelic and Plant Medicines and Boundaries (energetic, sexual, accessibility); opportunities, problems, case studies.
5) What can be learned regarding health, wellness, consciousness and community building from local-regional initiatives and from other cultures?
6) Contributions from clients and/or psychedelically oriented therapists related to the subject of underground psychedelic psychotherapy due to laws regarding banned or scheduled substances. At the 2020 Forum, we are addressing the "Elephant in the Underground" and related questions/concerns/ethics and topics such as safety and protocols. For this portion of the program, there may also be possibilities to present over Skype or Zoom.
7) Psychedelics, Plant Medicines and the Climate and Ecological Crisis; therapeutic and individual perspectives on ecological anxiety, depression, possibilities of relationship building with plant medicines to move beyond and envision a future beyond climate collapse.
Proposals will be reviewed as they are received. Following the deadline for submissions on JANUARY 31, 2020, selection will be carried out by the Psychedelic Psychotherapy Forum program planning committee.
Name of presenter (required):
Presenter Email (required):
Presenter's geographic location:
Brief presenter biography (150 words):
Abstract (250 words max):
Note: Please make sure to save/print out your copy prior to clicking "Send" as back-up.