We are now inviting submissions for individual and panel presentations. While we are accepting general submissions, we are also listing some specific topics/subject areas we are interested to cover at the 2020 Forum:
1) Research of psychedelic-assisted therapies including data from diverse, indigenous, and minority population; learnings, challenges and experiences of diverse and minority therapists.
2) Research/case studies of psychedelic-assisted therapies combined with other modalities (i.e. expressive arts, EMDR, IFS, mind-body modalities such as focusing-oriented therapy, somatic experiencing, etc.)
3) Legalization vs Decriminalization of psychedelic medicines
4) Psychedelics and Boundaries (energetic, sexual, money)-- opportunities and pitfalls; case studies
5) What can be learned regarding health, wellness, and consciousness, as well as community building from local/regional initiatives and/or from other cultures?
6) Contributions from clients and/or psychedelically oriented therapists related to the subject of underground psychedelic psychotherapy due to laws regarding banned or scheduled substances. At the 2020 Forum, we are addressing the "Elephant in the Underground" and related questions/concerns/ethics and topics such as safety and protocols. For this portion of the program, there may also be possibilities to present over Skype or Zoom.
Proposals will be reviewed as they are received. Following the deadline for submissions on DECEMBER 1, 2019, selection will be carried out by the Psychedelic Psychotherapy Forum program planning committee.
Name of presenter (required):
Presenter Email (required):
Presenter's geographic location:
Brief presenter biography (150 words):
Abstract (250 words max):
Note: Please make sure to save/print out your copy prior to clicking "Send" as back-up.