WHY ATTEND THE 2020 FORUM?
- Be in the forefront of rapid developments in the field of psychedelic psychotherapy and transpersonal psychology
- Find out about the latest research, opportunities, and challenges in psychedelic medicines and psychedelic-assisted therapies
- Build bridges and different ways of knowing, i.e. indigenous and western approaches, clinical and ceremonial, science and spirituality
- Develop community and connect with peers, advocates, community leaders, and change agents
- Discuss legal and ethical concerns/challenges as well as cultural and spiritual aspects of this field
- Explore training possibilities in psychedelic psychotherapy
- Attain continuing education credits
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Counsellors, therapists
- Social workers
- Body workers
- Holistic/integrated practitioners
- Traditional healers
- Policy analysts
- Community leaders
- Change agents
- Anyone interested in psychedelic psychotherapy for personal and collective healing, and transformation.
Register with our news group to be informed of upcoming events, promotions and other information.